You have an innate, intuitive ability to connect with the healing, transformative power within you!
Sanctuaries designed to impart the knowledge, experiences and attunements for Usui Reiki. You become acquainted (or maybe we should say re-acquainted) with the intuitive and loving energy that is the Holy Fire.
What is Holy Fire Reiki?
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire is not religious in meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire. Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Usui Reiki Level I
Welcome and Thank You for being here. I appreciate you taking your time to consider, review and research me as a potential guide for your Reiki journey. I believe very deeply that we all have the innate ability to heal ourselves. Reiki gives us an organized “system” to use. So what do I mean? Learning Usui Reiki has methods, class materials and format. However, If you rub your hands together you will gather, generate and activate your Ki energy. This energy is often forgotten, we can then direct the energy towards anything that we wish to transform. You have transformative life force within you. Reiki I is a gentle reminder of this.
Usui Reiki Level II
While in Level I we are getting acquainted with the natural and spiritual connections within us, in Level II we begin to understand that we are truly powerful conduits for this infinite and intelligent energy! In Usui Reiki Level II we are learning techniques and receive three (3) symbols that are our tools to purposefully shift, clear and cleanse ---- activate, energize and rejuvenate --- our energetic fields and their influences on our lives.
Two days of learning cummulates with you receiving your Reiki Level I & II certificates. You will have meditation style Holy Fire experiences. Participte in group discussions. Practice and receive Reiki sessions. You leave with techniques for stress reduction, relaxation and healing that you can use for yourself and to help others, in personal and professional environments.
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System: Chakras, Meridians, Aura
• The complete hand placement system. Session protocols.
• Gassho meditation
• Holy Fire Experiences, Journalling & Discussion
• Usui Reiki Level 1 Attunements called Placements
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use each symbol (3)
• Byosen Scanning: Using your Reiki activated hands to locate energy stagnation and then release, balance and harmonize.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• How to see Auras and Past Lives
• Sending Reiki at a distance and Gyoshi-ho: sending Reiki with your eyes.
• Holy Fire Experiences
• Usui Reiki Level II Attunements (Placements)
The information below is for all classes.
• Class Times: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• One hour break for lunch
• Class materials are included.
• Payment plans are available
• Non Refundable Deposit of 50% of tuitition is required at registration
• Certificates included
• Thank for being here.